Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The ELEM-6 DIET, Part 11: Nitty-Gritty Details

Whether you have already begun to EL and EM or are just contemplating beginning, I want to dish up for you a plate full of juicy details. Today's little post is simply to  let you know that  in the next few weeks--and especially once we are on the other side of Christmas and into the new year--I want to give you what I feel may be some very useful, and perhaps helpful, details of my EL and EM daily routine.

I don't know about you, but it really bugs me when they interview anyone who has accomplished something big and it is made to seem like the person went from situation "A" to accomplishment "Z" seemingly without and details or intermediate steps inbetween. "You know, the mail room was a challenge to me in the beginning, but when I found myself as CEO things were even more challenging still. And that's how I got to whaere  I am today." I want to scream at the interviewer, "Ask him about steps B through Y or I'm going to yank my hair out by the hands-full and toss it at the screen!" I want to know who he met or golfed with or bribed or whatever to catch his rocket-ride to success. Did he subscribe to the Wall Street Journal and study it every morning for two hours? Did he take an on-line course for aspiring CED's?

So, I promice you I will soon be telling you all kinds of details about how I set about to lose 80lbs and all the little steps which played into me reaching my goal ten months later.  But for now, I am off to revell in  the wonder and delight of Christmas worship and celebration. May your Christmas be filled with meaningful moments of joyful contemplation or the coming of our savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment